Administration Application for Employment
Instructions and Information
Please complete all of the application fully. Furnishing information on the application is mandatory unless otherwise stated.
Do not complete the application by stating “see attached resume.”
The following application material must be submitted to be considered:
1. A Resume.
2. A completed Application Form, legibly typed or in pen. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
3. A cover letter.
4. Five (5) letters of professional reference OR
5. Your university placement file.
6. A copy of your transcripts (official transcripts will be required if a job offer is made).
7. A copy of your current administrative certificate.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age for any position involving student supervision.
All applicants must have a completed fingerprint background check (Board Policy #5122 and 5122F2) at their expense prior to employment. A check or money order in the amount of $30 can be made out to Montana Dept. of Justice.
Applications must be received at the District Office by the posted deadline, in order to be considered.
Application and supporting materials will not be returned.
Harlem School District #12 is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to download a hard copy application.